Thursday, June 12, 2008

Movie

I like a lot of old scary or silly movies like my personal fav: Murder by Death I love the dumb twists and jokes you just cannot get. I love the way that Mr. Twain hates way wang not use pronouns. It is hilarous!!! And I am really not sure if that scorpion was real or not. I need a minute I am still watching it so I need I few moments to laugh. HA HA HA better but somehow I just can't stop laughing when I watch this movie. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Enphisis on The !!!!!!!!!!!!) Well bye. HA HA HA!!!!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

"Where were you Wang? We was worried!" (Hold sides laughing)!

"Oh, wait. That wasn't a bullet hole."

"Our room is so dusty." "It is my fault. I should have blown first."

LOVE IT!!!!!

Michael Taylor said...

"Don't ask."

"Why are you wearing a butler's uniform?"

"I said don't ask."

JP2E said...

You just Wong (or is that Wang).
Notice the kack of a pronoun.
HA HA HA !!!!!

Sue said...

I love Murder by Death! It is so wacky and wonderful. The best laugh!

Suzanne said...

I never seen Murder by Death but after this wonderful review, I am going to make a point sometime to check this out.

Sue said...

Rachel, send Heather an invitation to join you so that the two of you can comment on each other's blogs.
I love you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online