Saturday, June 7, 2008

How ya doin'?

I have decided to do a book review site because I have so many books I ADORE! *Cough Mostly by Shannon Hale cough * Ahh thats much better now. I hate very few books that I hate. I rarley come across a book that makes me almost spew but I always findssomething I like about the book. If I did a tv show review I would Give Dora the Explorer a big fat -5 stars and that is speech by heart. By the way SHANNON HALE ROCKS!!!!!!!!! I give her 100 million Gizzilion Stars. I normally like scary storys but I don't like many of R.L. Stines books.

3 comments:

JP2E said...

Hi Rachel!
Welcome to the BLOGsite. I am very excited to have you online with all of us. Please keep us updated with regular BLOG's and some of your wonderful stories...

Michael Taylor said...

I look forward to your reviews.
Aaron says Hi! from summer camp.
Love oyu.

Sue said...

Welcome to BlogSpot! I love your stories and look forward to your book reviews and stories of your summer camp adventures. Bring us up to date on your Drama Camp, Tennis Camp (next week) and then College for Kids budding authors camp. Love you! Granny

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online