Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kid shows

I have more "shelfari books than shown on my shelf. Check them out. Again about the T.V. Review comments. Why doesn't Cailoo have hair? Why don't characters ever change clothes? Why don't they age? Where were they born neverland or something? And those unnesscessary pauses like: What color is this Baloon? Pink yes. I mean come on! And what is with the dumb songs? And the wiggles and Barney they say fith graders like them. It is like there saying to the little kids: "The older kids like us if you don't your dumb!" It's just downright MEAN. I hate those dumb kid shows.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I look forward to you adding some more of the books you've read to your Shelfari section. I, especially, love the mysteries.

Caillou is bald because...Oh, I can't think of a good reason. The characters don't change clothes because...No, I don't have a good one for that either.

Great tween diatribe, though! Love ya, Mom!

Sue said...

Well, it just shows that you have outgrown the show and it is definitely for a different age group. Little kids love it. You have different tastes in shows these days.
I am confused about the Shelfari section. I signed on and have an account but I don't know how to access your page. Please instruct me how to proceed.

Michael Taylor said...

I agree. I too have felt that Caillou was too... what's the word...
two-dimensional.

JP2E said...

Caillou is not bald. He has a very short, summertime haircut just like Charlie Brown.
They don't change clothes becuse because they have to be easily identified by kids. They also have to be identifiable for commercials and TV ads.
I answered your Shelfari e-mail and I accessed the books from your BLOG.
Keep up the good work. Be sure to check out all the other BLOG's and leave comments. My family would LOVE to hear from you...

Suzanne said...

I have said more than once that it is different that the characters of Calliou do not change clothes.

I like Grandpa Jim's explanation of why do not change clothes. :-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online