Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Days Are Just Packed

In the words of Calvin and Hobbes "The Days are Just Packed". This June has been frantic First Drama Camp then Tennis Camp at Parkveiw high school. Lastly next week I will have Mercer University College for Kids it is a writing camp witch I have been too going to for the Fifth time, but who's counting? *cough me cough* May throat feels better know. I am worn down right to a Rachel Stub and I feel quite exhausted at the moment so in the words of Old Saint Nickolas "-and to all a good night."

4 comments:

Victoria said...

A "Rachel Stub", huh? Too funny! I hope you like camp this week and daddy looks forward to having a carpool companion!

JP2E said...

I plan to be one of your drivers this week, also. I can easily fit a stub into my JEEP.(LOL)
I hope your *cough* is better by Monday...

Sue said...

Whoo Hoo another wonderful year at College for Kids Budding authors camp. We look forward to reading more of those famous Rachel stories full of adventure. Don't forget to order a book for Strong Grandpa and Lovely Granny. We are really big Rachel fans. I hope you like wearing your new Camp Rock shirt.

Suzanne said...

Have a great time this week. June is a fun month for you..

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online