Thursday, May 20, 2010

Review:

Horesradish by the Infamous Lemony Snicket:

It is just really a collection of quotes that "Lemony Snicket" has made up, but they are absolutley brilliant! I make fun of my mother for ripping up pieces of paper and sticking it in to bookmark pages, but now I understand. Thank you The Santana/Randolph Family for giving me this splendid book. ***** Five stars! To truly understand the morose genius behind this book you have to read it. WHich is an activity I highly recomend!... No seriously.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Thanks for the review, Rachel! It is a super cool gift, too!

Michael Taylor said...

I'll make some time to read it this weekend

JP2E said...

Great review! Sounds like fun...

Rachel said...

Thanks you very much. Totally a keeper.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online