Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Six Flags!

I went to six flags yesterday. I was so tired when we got home, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was sound asleep. Iam so tired my feet still hurt from all that walking ,but it was so fun. Eve my 5 year old sister rode on the scream machine. I was afraid of it when I was on it with her. She screamed"LET"S DO IT AGAIN!!!" after every ride and when asked the question "What was your favorite part about coming?" She simply replied "Everything!". She was pretty brave riding all of those roller coaster. Eve didn't even shake when we got off. GO EVE!!

4 comments:

JP2E said...

Apparently, five year old DALIKS have no fear...

Michael Taylor said...

I had a good time too. After the Braves game, woodbadge and now Six Flags I'm ready for a serious nap.

Victoria said...

You guys were so positive and encouraging with Eve that buoyed up her enthusiasm to try new things. I had fun going on all the rides with y'all too! Hey, let's go again next year!

Sue said...

WOW that sounds like a really fun six flags adventure! I remember taking your mom and Uncle Denny when they were little. They loved it, too.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online