Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Older Posts

I like some my older posts a bit better than my newer posts. The have some better topics than the newer"I'm just writing this cause I have nothing better to do"posts. Seriously much better posts are the older posts. What what's that you say don't know how?! It's simple scroll down to the last post on the page and click on Older Posts. I'm not forcing you,but if you really want some quality entertainment you might just check out some older posts witch would be great. Remember Older Posts. wwhheenn yyoouu aarree ddoonne rreeaaddiinngg tthhiiss yyoouu wwiill rreeaadd Oldeer Posts. NOW!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Your kinda nutty, and I love you!

Michael Taylor said...

Ditto.

JP2E said...

At my age they are ALL "older posts" (LOL)...

Sue said...

Rachel, have you read any of my blogs. You didn't leave a comment.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online