Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's been a while...

The title says it all. It's certainly been a while. In fact a year and 6 days so I've decided to write a blog entry filling in as many of the wholes as possible in a brief and concise manor! :)



School~
I'm actually in 8th Grade now! It's going okay, I got Mr. Sell again (YES!)and I have probe math AHHH!!! All of my teachers are really fabulous this year. Unlike last year with a certain demon math teacher! It was a great academic year for me, though. I'm going to miss my Language Arts teacher tons. I didn't like her in 6th Grade, but I really grew to love her in 7th.



Summer~
We went to Utah and Colorado mainly. In Utah we made really awesome glass flowers, met LOADS of family, and had an all around fantastic time along with great tidings of Hostess Snowballs! <3
In Colorado we went to Mesa Verde a stop we did the last time we were there, but wasn't really explored to the extent it was this time around. We got to see some really fascination cliff dwellings left behind and learn a lot about the native people.

Later we stayed at some of my Dad's friend's house. It was great and they took us Horse-back (cleaning, grooming, leading) riding and Aaron and I got to hold a baby horse. Literally, we got to hold it in our arms!
Friends~ Last year I made a bunch of new friends: Samantha, Savannah, Taylor, and more! It was an awesome year for me! :D Still besties with Lydia, Sabrina, and Julia of course. And keeping in touch with Taia, Meghann, and Brenna.



Book~ Gah! So many! If you really want to know look at my Shelfari.
~~~ So yeah Toodles~~~

1 comment:

Sue said...

You are awesome and your summer was grand!
Love it when you come to visit. It makes life in our house a happy time.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online