Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter! And other STUFF!

Harry potter and the Half-Blood Prince came out and I amm going to see it with Granny! Yay! Woo-HOO!
Other than that I spent the week at Grannny Alice's house with Haley, My Mom, Noah, Eve, And Haleys's friend Kaitlin. We went to the farm snape kills dumbeldore and kaKaitlin drovwe the four-wheeler! And I found out that I like decaffenated sweet-tea. Nommers!
Also, I think I may just have found the perfect towel for Doctor Who to use for his hitchhiking travels in the Tardis! Time and relative demention in space! YYou know what I lkove about that name is that it doesn't leave out the ands. They are always left out. Like in U.S.A. It should be U.S.O.A. Right? Oh well. Buh-bye people of Earth and beyond!

2 comments:

JP2E said...

That's a lot of topics in one pposting, Rachel. You really know how to cover things!!
Glad you are looking forward to the new movie. Sounds like your summer adventures are really fun as well.
Glad you are still able to find time to visit with Granny and me once in a while...

Sue said...

It was so much fun to go to the movies with you and your Mom. It was a good movie and now I look forward to the next two Harry Potter movies.
I love you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online