Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dare Rebellion! (noah-ism)

So I am in the bathroom brushing my teeth, when I mosquito eater is seen on the mirror. "Is it a mosquito?" Noah asks.
"Touch it and see." I saystill brushing. He yells no then says: N- "I DARE you too." He says trumphantly.
"I dare you." I say. "I Double Dog dare you." He says. "I double dare you." I say. "I DOUBLE D DOG DARE YOU." He says. "Back at ya."I say. "You can't do that that's the highest dare in the book. So then later I write down the rules:

N-You can't resist a dare.
me: I do.
N-You can't do that it's called dare rebellion!Once you're dared there is no backing out. Escpeccialy the D dog dare!

just another fun noah Ism.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I love the concept of "Dare Rebellion", which means I have been a rebel most of my life.
Noah is an interesting soul.

Sue said...

Drama in the bathroom - did anyone touch the mosquito? I will gladly touch it with a swatter.

Looking forward to hearing all about DRAMA camp.

JP2E said...

Your descriptions of what happens in your house are PRICELESS!!! Keep sharing the daily silliness with us. In fact I "double-dog dare ya'" to keep sharing stories. LOL. hahahahaha

Rachel said...

Oh no I am resisting I am a daare rebel! haha

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online