Thursday, May 7, 2009

Echidnas


Omagosh!!! SOOOOOOOOO cool!! Ok so I have a animal project and we had to choose from a list of animals and even if we knew one fact about them we couldn't do it we had to be completely blank on the animal of our choice. Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky me I chose the Echidna. It is sort of like a hedgehog and a platypus and an anteater. It is one of the only two monotremes (egg-laying mammals)too cool. Well halfway through my research I find out they lay one egg that hatches after only ten days! Then, I found out what the babies are called... PUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uh mmm so cute can you resist?? The answer is NO


4 comments:

Michael Taylor said...

Puggles rule.

Victoria said...

Puggles are the AWEsome! I wonder if they would get along with Jasper?

Sue said...

Puggles ROCK. They should have puggles in the next Harry Potter movie. It just seems to fit, don't you think, my pretty!

JP2E said...

HOW COOOOL IS THAT!!!!! I have never heard of a puggle before but now I have a great new bit of amazing information to impress my friends. Thanks for sharing...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online