Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yeah!!

Since I haven't updated in a while I have a few things to tell you guys! Here goes it: I got accepted for Safety patrol but I am already finished with my time, but I do have a nice story. On my third day of Safety Patrol a cute little 1st grade or Kindergarten boy came up to me and said "You're pretty." I said Thank you and he moved on. A couple days later he comes up to me again and says "You"re just as pretty as when I met you." (Shocked Silence) I don't even know this kid! Well that was cute but super embarrasing. Any how I have an apology to make. I said in my last blog that I had a pushy grandfather. apprently that was not all true. My apoligizes un-pushy grandfather. Well bye you guys. will try to write again soon. BYE!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I am deeply sorry Grandfather.

Victoria said...

I have to agree that you are still as pretty as the day I met you! (said with glistening tears in my eyes). I love you, mom.

Victoria said...

You too... *sniff*

Michael Taylor said...

You are still just as pretty as the first time I saw you, too.

JP2E said...

Thank you for the apolagy, but it was not necessary. And I know you are as beautiful today as the first time I saw you as well. You were a beautiful baby (just minutes old when I first saw you) and you are now a lovely young lady. Besides, guys love a lady cop...

Sue said...

That first grader has an eye for beauty. What a great compliment. You are a lovely young lady and I love you.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online