Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Do you use your powers for good or for AWESOME?!

I have one Question for all you young reading Warriors out there. . . (Dramatic Pause!!) Do you use your powers for good. . . or for AWESOME!! Now we must begin our training!!Do you guys like the way I'm Changing COLOR on STuff. And the Fonts!! Can you see it??? We are now back to NORMAL ( sorry couldn't resist!) Oh yeah I also have a nother QUESTION for you READIND masters out there!!!!!!!!!!! : Why do you read? Don't you know it will corrupt your mind?! ( In the words of dad ) Goodbye and remember use your powers for
AWESOME!!! ;D

5 comments:

Sue said...

I love to read and read and read! I think we all have the "reading gene". You get it from both sides of your family. How awesome is that!
Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow for New Year's dinner.

Victoria said...

I hope you continue using your powers for AWESOME! I love you!

Michael Taylor said...

I try to use my powers for awesome. I'm sure how much effect it has but I keep trying.

JP2E said...

I have no powers, but uncle Denny does and I hang out with him a lot. Cool effect with the text, keep on BLOGging...

JP2E said...

HEY RACHEL!!!!!
Time to BLOG again! And you owe me a reply e-mail with the rest of our story. SO GET WITH IT, WILL YA'!!!!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online