Wednesday, November 12, 2008

STUFF!!

Hey,

My friend brought over a few really yummy Gingersnaps.(Yes Grampa I know your Jealous...) Also we made a few cookies a few nights ago. I just Have lots a lots stuff to talk about so I am going to squish them together.
I have a new student in my class, My teacher is finally back to school and she loves reading!!( I know it will corupt my mind, Dad.) One of my best friends got a new puppy that goes wacko sometimes. Uhh lets scan the brain. Ahh yes I finished my new book that will be on my reveiws so check that out soon.
My bus has a heater and when the bus driver( Mr.Mario, not the video game character.) turns it on it smells like cotton Candy for a minute, but after a while it starts to smell like burnt rubber. Altoughg it is pretty dang warm in cozy. Bye!!

8 comments:

Michael Taylor said...

Nooooo!!!!
Not reading again!!!!

Victoria said...

Yes, you sly girl...reading, again!

The baklava turned out yummy.

The gingersnaps from the neighbors are tasty, too!

JP2E said...

WHERE IS MY COOKIE??...

Sue said...

Rachel, I loved your story published in the newest edition of College for Kids. You are my favorite author. I will stay tuned for your upcoming book reviews.
I love you, Granny

Sue said...

Rachel,
Don't forget to send me your new and improved Christmas list or we say at our house Your Letter to Santa.

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JP2E said...

Enough with the cookies! Make with the BLOG already...

JP2E said...

EARTH TO RACHEL!!!
TIME TO BLOG AGAIN!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online