Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello People of Earth!!!

Now despite the claims of my mother, I am 100% Human. Perhaps I am from Neptune,but that's no surprize to anyone especially my mother who just told me how to spell especially. So if the spelling was wrong please confront my mother. Anywho I am snaggletoothmolarless. Here's the whole story: dad was breifing me on the possible pain of the tooth being pulled out, and mom comes in she wants us to pose for the Camera (strange woman) and Dad only had a slight grip on it and it fell out in his hand! weird HUH? Well I had a laughing fit for ten minute until I could regain sanity.(witch I still haven't acheived yet) PIP PIP CHEERIO!!

7 comments:

JP2E said...

You still have a long way to go to catch up with "toothless" Eve!!! LOL
Perhaps you can pool your teeth and make a bargain with the tooth fairy for a long-term payout.
You might need some cash later on, right?...

Sue said...

Rachel, I had such a good time watching the Nancy Drew Movie with you this weekend. Definitely a good movie and fun to watch with my sweetie. The tooth fairy must have just moved into your house with all the business you family is sending his way. $$$$$

Victoria said...

I love you no matter what planet you come from! You and dad were so funny sitting there staring and laughing at the molar. Dad and I are going to have to make a deal with a loan shark if anybody else loses a tooth!

Michael Taylor said...

The Tooth Fairy need to make yet another trip by the bank on the way home today.

JP2E said...

HEY RACH!!!
WOULD YOU, FOR PETE'S SAKE, PLEASE B L O G AGAIN!!!!
Don't make me come over there...

JP2E said...

OK Rachel! I'm going to have to come over there and be grumpy grampa' if you don't BLOG soon...

Sue said...

We need more Rachel BLogs, please! your fans await your next blog.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online