Tuesday, July 8, 2008

kcab ot loohcs (backwards)

Back to school. I am going to have a teacher who is a huge fan of tweety bird! I am going to walk into the classroom and say: "I twaat I saw a puddy cat." (Haha) Well I can't wait for school to start. In fifth grade we rule the school. Kindergarteners look up to us. The strange thing is one year your at the biggest grade you rule the school and then the next year you at the lowwest of the low. It's strange how fast these things happen can't wait to go back to school!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Another good reason to be humble! I'm glad you are looking forward to the new school year! I love you! :)

Sue said...

You make a wise observation, my dear. Things indeed change quickly sometimes. That's why it is always good to be kind to everyone we meet in life.

Did you write GPB yet?

We love your new hair cut, so lovely!
I can't believe school will be starting again so soon.

JP2E said...

Always being a leader means that you are never the top or bottom, you are always a part of the best.
You are indeed wise to understand your place in the world; Use your powers for good...

Michael Taylor said...

.loohcs htiw kcul doog

marcus said...

Don't use your powers for good, use them for awesome.

Rachel said...

UPDATE!!: I did not in fact walk in the door saying I tawt I twa a puddy tat. Oh well. Now I am out of schoool so who really cares anyway it's not like they have a comment archive. Which would totally pwn.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online